Saturday, June 16, 2012

Menu: June 18-24

Things are finally just a bit slower. No weddings going out, no catering, just a couple of fittings and generally "wife & mother" stuff. I am looking forward to it and hoping to get some sewing (for myself and the kids) finished. Being Sundays are busy, we are doing Father's Day grilling tonight.
  • Steaks and hot dogs, grilled potatoes, grilled veggies, a salad and some dinner rolls
  • Red beans & rice
  • Homemade Mac'n'Cheese and steamed veggies
  • Fajitas, black beans and brown rice, and fruit salad
  • Pierogies Marinara and steamed California medley veggies (yes, I got the pierogies for super cheap using coupons)
Btw, I did finish a t-shirt upcycle sewing project for myself on Saturday. I plan to post pictures and a tutorial as soon as I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment