Friday, October 15, 2010

31 Days of Praise: October 15

I have been cleaning out my girls' closet - putting away the summer clothes and replacing them with the Fall and Winter ones. I have packed up 3 large diaper boxes for the attic and have 3 even bigger boxes to hang up or put in their dresser. 

Today, I am thankful that my children have more than they really need as far as clothing goes and especially that I did not have to pay for 90% of their clothes. God has worked it out that one of my sister's daughters and one of the girls at church are about the same size and give most of their hand-me-downs to me for Miss Evelyn. I also get lots of clothes for Miss Amelia as one of my sister's girls was born at the same time of year only 3 years earlier. There is also a little boy at church who is a year older than Reagan and we get most of his hand-me-downs. All this and my kids still get new clothes for Christmas and Birthdays from our immediate family! God has surely provided for us above and beyond what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment