Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cornell BBQ Sauce (for poultry)

A friend passed along this recipe to me after reading that I was unsure of what meat to make for a meal on this week's menu. I am looking forward to trying it.

"This is the only BBQ chicken we ever had in our house when I was growing up and I'm continuing the tradition now! I like it best on boneless, skinless chicken breasts, but it's very good on anything. You can marinade the meat as little as a couple hours or as long as a couple days! The longer the better! It's a Central NY specialty!"

1/2 Cup oil
1 Cup vinegar
2 Tblsp. salt
1 tsp. poultry seasoning
1 egg

Whisk all together and pour over chicken. This single recipe doesn't make much, so you may want to double or even triple it depending on how much meat you have. Throw it on the grill and call me over for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment