Thursday, July 1, 2010

Menu: June 27-July 10

I know that the week is almost over but I am posting this combined menu as we will be out and about till after the 4th.

June 27-July 3
  • Cowboy Casserole - This is one of our "whatever we feel like making from what we have on hand" casseroles. This time around the casserole included 1 lb hamburger, 1 pound bow tie pasta (but rice would be a good option, too), Bush's Black Bean Fiesta Grillin' Beans, 1 can tomato soup, 1/2 c. chopped onion, 1/2 c. chopped peppers, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Cook it all together stovetop, then throw it in a 9x13 baking dish and top with shredded cheese. Pop it in the oven for 10-15 minutes et voila!
  • Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and corn
  • Pizza
  • Spaghetti, side salad, and French bread.
  • Sub Sandwiches
July 4-10
  • Potato Salad - We will be spending the 4th with family and everyone is assigned a dish to bring. This is the dish that I plan to bring.
  • Whole chicken (roast or grilled, haven't decided yet), corn on the cob, and grilled potatoes - if I do the grilled chicken, I won't use beer. I saw that one reviewer used Coke so I may try that instead.
  • Taco Salad
  • Grilled Chicken Pizza (pesto sauce, leftover chicken, green onions, black olives, and cheese - parmesan, cheddar, and mozzarella)
  • Chicken Fajitas

No comments:

Post a Comment