Friday, May 21, 2010

Menu: May 23-29

I am going to be having a Jewelry Party on Tuesday night so I will also be including a list of the appetizers and desserts for the party.
  • Homemade Pepper Jack Cheeseburgers, French fries, side salad, and fresh veggie tray (I switched this with the Chimichangas from last week's menu).
  • Spaghetti, side salad, dinner rolls (substitute 1/2 c. wheat germ for 1/2 c. flour) or French bread, and mixed veggies
  • Breakfast Night - Egg and cheese sandwiches (eggs, co-jack cheese, sauted onions and green peppers on a toasted English muffin), and fresh fruit.
  • My Mom-in-law made dinner for us on Wednesday night - a chicken and mushroom pasta dish that was really delicious (got to get the recipe from her so I can post it), garlic bread and a side salad.
  • Sub sandwiches (French bread recipe) and potato salad
  • Still deciding...but I'm leaning toward brats, hot dogs, grilled potatoes, maybe grilled sweet corn and even grilled pineapple for dessert (allrecipes.com, Mayo clinic healthy recipes, foodnetwork.com)
  • Appetizers and Desserts for the Jewelry Party:

No comments:

Post a Comment