Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 39 Menu (January 10-16)

I just realized that I never posted this week's menu, sorry...
  • Steak (and beef hot dogs) with onions and mushrooms, roast baby reds, corn, dinner rolls, and birthday cake (assorted snack foods - carrots and dip, crackers and cheese, etc.) - it was our oldest boy's 3rd birthday so we had a few people over for lunch after church (and to watch the Packer game).
  • Fajitas - The hubby is a HUGE fan of Mexican food, so I used the leftover steak to make these. I will try to get a recipe posted.
  • Spaghetti, corn, dinner rolls, and a side salad.
  • Roast turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, broccoli (my kids LOVE it) and dinner rolls (3rd time's the charm - I've put turkey on the menu 3 different time and each week was either sick or forget to take the turkey out of the freezer in time).
  • Pizza (Homemade Pizza) - I will actually be picking up pizza, as we are having the college/career's group over. I know this was on last week's menu, but we opted to move the activity from last weekend to this. I have posted the changes to last week's menu as a comment to its post.
I have already started on next week's menu, so I'm hoping to post it later today or early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment