Friday, November 27, 2009

Week 32 Menu Change

Today (Friday) we were invited over some friends' for an "after-Thanksgiving" game night. I ended up making a couple of side dishes instead of my planned pork loin and other dishes. I made

Taco Dip
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (16 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (I made my own taco seasoning)
1/2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
3 chopped tomatoes
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 can black olives, drained and sliced

In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread this mixture in a 10 inch (or larger) round serving dish. Top the mixture with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions and black olives.

I also made Cocktail wieners (Lil' Smokies, BBQ sauce-not a vinegar based sauce, and grape jelly).

No comments:

Post a Comment