Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holiday Dessert Recipe Links

I received an email yesterday with links to 139 cake recipes in it i.e. 'Night Before Christmas' Coffee CakeA Cake That's Fit For A Queen, etc. They were recipes from a collection of Christmas desserts (Mrs. Claus' Kitchen), but have other recipes that would work for holidays such as Thanksgiving (Pumpkin Dump Cake), Easter (Amish Sugar Cookies), Independence Day (Barbecued Shrimp with Rosemary), etc.. I had a chance to look at a few of them and they sound delicious. I figured that if I posted links to this recipe collection here on the blog, I wouldn't lose them. ;) The collection features 6 different recipe categories:
  1. Cookies
  2. Fudge & Candy
  3. Cakes
  4. Pies
  5. Other Recipes
  6. Breads
Please let me know if you try any of the recipes from this collection (post a comment with the name of the recipe and your thoughts on it).

No comments:

Post a Comment