Friday, July 17, 2009

Week 14 Menu (July 19-25)

  • Sunday - PB&J Sandwiches
  • Monday - Tater Tot Casserole
  • Tuesday - Roast Chicken, mixed veggies, and biscuits (I moved it from last week's menu to this week's)
  • Wednesday - Chicken Taco Soup (I will be substituting chicken broth for the beer, 2 cups leftover roast chicken for the 3 chicken breasts, and will use the taco seasoning recipe mentioned in the Oct. 17, 2006 review by RaisinKane aka Patti)
  • Thursday - Chicken Quesadillas with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream
  • Friday - Pulled Pork & Slaw Sandwiches (slaw recipe, I use the sauce from this recipe and then just add a bag of pre-made coleslaw veggies, and pulled pork ideas)
  • Saturday - We have a College/Careers Group activity (we'll be grilling burgers and dogs, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Beka!!! I LOVE the Chicken Taco Soup!! YUM!!! Sour cream, cheese, tortilla chips. It is deliscious!! Right up my alley ! I love it!! :) Thanks for sharing :)!!

    ReplyDelete