Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 1 Menu (April 19-25)

As this is the first weekly menu post, I feel that I should clarify a few things for everyone.

This is not by any means an amazingly delicious menu, but it works for me time wise. For 1-2 suppers a week we do leftovers as Jared has class those nights and I have to have something to send with him because he stays in town all day.

Also, I develop my menus around what meats are in my freezer or on sale at the many different grocery stores.

Week 1 (April 19-25):
  • Pulled Pork & Slaw Sandwiches (slaw recipe & pulled pork ideas)
  • Tater Tot Casserole
  • Grilled Chicken Salad (boiled eggs, ham, cheese, croutons, carrots, etc.)
  • Cowboy Skillet (see my post)
  • Pizza (we have a BCM activity and are picking up pizzas)

No comments:

Post a Comment